An avid vinyl collector, gin fan and outspoken hater of bananas, Fiddy (aka Emilio Snazz) has been going to bass music nights since the early 2000s, foolishly decided to buy turntables and start collecting records in 2009 to the detriment of his housemates, wallet and long-suffering postman.
He can be found spinning anything from classic funk & soul, disco and Afrobeat, all the way through to UK Garage, Dubstep, House and Footwork, but will most likely be seen at OMC, drawing for the boogie and 80s nonsense over a quiet cider in the afternoon.
OMC Top Ten Tunes
01. Theo Parrish – Solitary Flight (Sound Signature)
02. Ronnie Hudson & The Street People – West Coast pop Lock (Street People Record Co.)
03. Norma Jean Bell – I’m The Baddest Bitch (Moodymann Mix) (F Communications)
04. Omar S – Set It Out (FXHE)
05. Pure Funk – Nothing Left Is Real (Planet Earth)
06. James Spencer – Take This Woman Off The Corner (Memphis)
07. D-Train – Music (Prelude)
08. George Benson – Give Me The Night (Warner Bros)
09. Pure Pleasure – By My Side (QC Records)
10 Tony Sherman – Ellovee-Ee (Ariola)